Hello everyone, after a few weeks of troubleshooting, as well as seeking advice, I've learned Cold's loading errors lie not in the code itself, rather, in how I chose to organize it; apparently, the scenes are so large, starting a new game requires every asset to be to loaded at once, which requires roughly 1.5 GB of memory, likely explaining crash inconsistencies. To fix this, I'll need to segment seven months of content into smaller parts and, in all honesty, I'm not sure how long it'll take; though, I believe, I should still be able to provide an update sometime this March.
As for my progress creating an android version, I will need address the former problem first; however, once I finish optimizing the game, I'll able to focus on developing a stable mobile build. Although, given how much memory the game would've demanded, the delays may've been a blessing in disguise; as running it could've negatively affected for your devices.
I also need to address my plans post March Update, in terms of Cold: Non-Linear's development. To be honest, this has likely been the best month I've had in over a year; not needing to juggle programming, as well as writing, has been extremely liberating, allowing me the pleasure of dedicating more time to refining my art. So, in order to avoid returning to my former routine, I've decided it best to take a posting hiatus till the first written draft is complete. Currently, I plan to have at least 12 unique endings, and likely more as the story demands. I know this'll likely come as a disappointment to some of you, and I apologize, but I truly feel my time is better spent pursuing my artistic education, rather than committing so much to a single project; this isn't to say I won't finish this game, but, after the coming release, it may be awhile before next.
I want to thank you for your patience and understanding; launching this project has been a tremendous learning experience, and I look forward to completing it in the future; thanks again, and see you next month!