I don't know if this is a bug or not... But when I start a new game the screen goes black and gets stuck like that until I forcefully shut close the game.
Update 0.0.04 is available for download
The fourth update of Cold:Non-Linear is now available for download. I've been taking some additional time this month to find, and fix, as many bugs as possible; however, here's a list of errors that you may still encounter:
- The "main menu" button on the dialogue interface returns to previous, rather than to the main menu.
- After successfully loading a save, two blank, transparent boxes appear on screen, causing the game to crash if clicked.
- Loading a save on a choice, will crash the game upon deciding.
- Sometimes, loading a save will result in a blank screen, without a crash notification.
- The game will crash when attempting to load a save stored on pages 6 through 10.
I understand these errors may severely impact the overall experience, but rest assured I'm working to resolves these issues as soon as I can. Thank you all for your patience and support <3